KETTLEBELL FOUNDATIONS WORKSHOPS
The RKC is a School of Strength and Quality Movement. It is the "gold standard" of instruction, integrity, and quiet professionalism. Kettlebells are one of the hottest trends right now in the fitness industry and for a good reason. When used correctly the Russian kettlebell can be a stand alone tool for all of your strength, conditioning, performance, and rehabilitation needs needs.
The Russian kettlebells unique shape allow for quick ballistic movements and grinding strength movements in the same workout, which is not something you can achieve with standard dumbbells. Like dumbbells, kettlebells are just tools we use to achieve a goal. It is the RKC principles of strength and quality movement that separate Russian kettlebells from more conventional weights. We are a school of movement and the kettlebell is the tool we use to make our movements better.
If you answered yes to these questions and want to learn how to help your clients reach their goals faster with less risk of injury, book a Kettlebell Foundations Workshop.
You must attend a Level I workshop and show proficiency in swings, get ups, and goblet squats prior to attending Level II.
You will earn how to:
- Rehab an injury Increase mobility, flexibility, and rage of motion in all joints.
- Develop real world class functional strength & conditioning.
- Create a “fighter physique” w/o the dishonor of cardio. Use Kettlebells, which are exceptionally effective and efficient at developing dynamic strength, many types of endurance, and body composition, both muscle building and fat loss.
Who will benefit from kettlebell training?:
- Post partum women who want to quickly burn excess fat and build a strong durable body for parenthood.
- Athletes who want to see a drastic improvement in their performance.
- Fire fighter, Police, and Military personnel who must stay "job ready."
- Future HKC/RKC hopefuls who want to feel focused, relaxed, and ready for their certification
- Baby boomers who long to regain lost mobility and movement of their youth
- People from all walks of life looking to regain the athleticism of their younger days and enjoy pain free quality movement for the rest of their life.
I am very passionate about what I do and thoroughly enjoy teaching others how to move better. There is great reward in helping someone else achieve a goal be it fitness, athletic performance, or skill achievement.
Cost: $75/ person